GotAI.NET

Форум: Проблемы искусственного интеллекта

Регистрация | Вход

Все темы | Новая тема Стр.10 (13)<< < Пред. | След. > >>   Поиск:  
 Автор Тема: На: Хозяин пришёл.
Ilya Geller
На: Хозяин пришёл.
Добавлено: 24 ноя 23 1:17

According to research company GlobalData, the global AI market will grow from $81bn in 2022 to $909bn by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate of 35% between 2022-30

As is typical of startup investments, Microsoft’s partnership with OpenAI was primarily about securing AI ‘intellectual capital’.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/will-microsoft-s-diversification-efforts-work-this-time/ar-AA1kqBsl
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 25 ноя 23 7:10
WhatsApp’s AI assistants are ready to chat in the app’s latest beta
By Alan Martin published about 2 hours ago
Beta versions for Android now contain chatty AI avatars
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 26 ноя 23 5:06
Цитата:
Автор: гость

Президент РФ Владимир Путин в ходе конференции «Путешествие в мир искусственного интеллекта» (AI Journey) в столичном Центре международной торговли опробовал возможности актуальных разработок в сфере искусственного интеллекта (ИИ) поручил нарастить мощности российских суперкомпьютеров. Его слова передает РИА Новости.

«Мощности российских суперкомпьютеров следует, конечно же, нарастить не менее, чем на порядок», — указал глава государства.

Он призвал кабинет министров и компании альянса обратить внимание на данное поручение.

По мнению российского лидера, увеличение мощности отечественных суперкомпьютеров критически важно для дальнейшего развития генеративного ИИ.

Перед этим Путин назвал очевидным тот факт, что с внедрением искусственного интеллекта в различные сферы жизни человечество начинает новую главу своего существования. По оценке президента, ИИ не может заменить живых специалистов, но может стать для них серьезным подспорьем.

Ранее Путин сообщил о возможном допфинансировании сферы развития технологий ИИ.

Это только один из вариантов. Создание персональных искусственных интеллектов, которые я назвал «лексическими клонами», это другой. Во первых это на несколько порядков, в сотни и тысячи раз, даже в миллионы раз дешевле чем создание этих гигантских моделей. Во вторых это гарантирует приватность. В третьих такие клоны будут неимоверно более квалифицированы, потому что они будут узкоспециализированы на куда более высоком уровне чем модели.

16 И сказал я: мудрость лучше силы, и однако же мудрость бедняка пренебрегается, и слов его не слушают
Сучёнок Брин меня ограбил и я стал нищим. Неудачником. Никем. Меня не слышат
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 26 ноя 23 5:33
Изменено: 26 ноя 23 5:34
Судьба изобретателя: скорее всего мне пришьют. Таковы нравы в Америке. В России меня бы даже не убили, просто бы не заметили.

Полицейского зарезали за просто тк, а тут сотни миллиардов и триллионы, Искусственный Интеллект.

В США в тюрьме зарезали бывшего полицейского Дерека Шовина, который был ложно обвинен в убийстве Джорджа Флойда и получил 22 года тюрьмы.
Впоследствие, было установлено, что Флойд умер от передозировки наркотиков, а не от удушения коленом Шовина.
Шовин добивался пересмотра своего дела, резонно рассчитывая на оправдание. И его освобождение могло нанести чудовищный удар по всей мифологии BLM.
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 26 ноя 23 15:24
The tech giant's shares surged by 2.1%, closing at an all-time high of $377.44, surpassing the previous record of $376.17.

Моя технология
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 28 ноя 23 14:00
Cook told himself

If you’re an Apple customer today, AI is in all of the products that we produce. If you’re composing a message or an email on the phone, you’ll see predictive typing tries to predict your next word so that you quickly can choose the word. That’s AI. And so AI is sort of everywhere today
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/apple-s-tim-cook-talked-ai-with-dua-lipa-what-he-said/ar-AA1kBAMc
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 28 ноя 23 18:02
If you’re using a Pixel 8 Pro, be on the lookout today for an update to a new Google app called AI Core.
Per the Google Play Store description, “AI Core powers features across Android and provides apps with the latest Al models”:
https://9to5google.com/2023/11/27/google-ai-core-pixel-update/
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 29 ноя 23 4:56
Unveiled during a keynote at Amazon’s re:Invent conference in Las Vegas this morning, Q — starting at $20 per user per year
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 01 дек 23 12:35
To get access to BloombergGPT, you need to have a subscription to Bloomberg’s terminal software, which costs $24,000 per year1. Additionally, you need to have some BloombergGPT coins (BGPT), which are the cryptocurrency that is used to pay for the BloombergGPT service. One BGPT coin is currently valued at $0.00252, and the amount of coins you need depends on the type and frequency of tasks you want to perform with BloombergGPT.
BloombergGPT is a large language model with 50 billion parameters that can perform various natural language processing tasks, such as sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, and news classification, on financial data3. It can also generate queries in Bloomberg’s own query language (BQL) from natural language inputs3.
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 02 дек 23 13:52
Copilot is now generally available and no longer in preview
https://blogs.bing.com/search/december-2023/Microsoft-Copilot-is-now-generally-available

Это мои патенты, моя технология, моё открытие, моя Философия как наука.
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 03 дек 23 6:06
The main idea that made me go online 10 years ago and start talking — was to destroy the government monopoly in the IT industry, to start a truly bloody battle between the giants that would sweep away various state agencies feeding on corruption. Thus, I managed to win in the fight for my right to be an inventor in the USA! Now the competitions that were common in the USA a hundred years ago have begun, and I have managed to bring the US economy back to its roots and say goodbye to a completely corrupt government.
If the antimonopoly department does not work, I became it and destroyed corruption in the government by my own hands.
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 03 дек 23 12:12
The only way to deal with scoundrels and thieves (in the corrupted America) is to pit them against each other so that they tear each other apart. And that's exactly what I did. Now, heavyweight companies like Microsoft, Meta, Google, Amazon, Bloomberg will be fighting to the death over my patents, and soon Apple will join them. Last time (PA Advisors vs Google), I lost because there was only one government agency against me — the US intelligence, aka Google. Now, the government and its agencies are divided among the IT giants and won't be able as efficiently to fight me. Consequently, my chances of reclaiming my life back are much higher than when I was fighting the united government and it’s agencies, and was alone.
Amazon welcome.
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 03 дек 23 18:19
We are offering a limited number of users in the United States to try out our Grok
https://x.ai/
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 04 дек 23 23:26

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Good summary!

Note, Grok access is being opened up slowly to premium+ users over the coming week or so, prioritized by when they signed
[Ответ][Цитата]
Ilya Geller
Добавлено: 06 дек 23 6:54
Моя технология, моё открытие, мои патенты, мой ИИ

The Morning After: Microsoft upgrades its Copilot chatbot
You’ll also be able to select a block of text and ask the bot to rewrite it
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/the-morning-after-microsoft-upgrades-its-copilot-chatbot-121515889.html
[Ответ][Цитата]
 Стр.10 (13)1  ...  6  7  8  9  [10]  11  12  13<< < Пред. | След. > >>